LazyJLazyJ is a rapid development framework for Java WEB applications. It includes:
- a very fast template engine that caches precompiled templates
- response caching and data caching engines
- database wrapper with connection pooling and shortcuts for common used functions
- database-backed sessions
- time-bounded servlet execution
- easy file uploading from servlets or JSPs
- notification framework (email and Yahoo! Messenger already implemented)
- HTML widgets (for example select built from a tree of categories or a db-based list of options)
- many other nice features.
Download the package (sources included), changelog:
- lazyj.jar (1.0.7 / 2013-01-16)
svn co https://lazyj.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazyj/trunk lazyj
If you want to compile the package you also need the Servlet API, you can use the one provided with you web server (eg. Tomcat) or download the reference API specifications.
LazyJ is released under LGPL license.